Marketing Optimization Services
Social Media Consulting
Linked In Explanation
Indiana Univ - Purdue Univ Indianapolis
Client: Scientifically Speaking
Webinar on Google Analytics
With Ramon Ray of Small Biz Technology
Zimana offers suites of marketing optimization services tailored to your project needs.
One on One Services
Just need a few pointers on web analytics? Or are looking for light search engine optimization work? Receive a one-on-one assistance and review, tailored to your organization. $75/hr (2 hour min)
- Delivered in person, by phone, and by Skype
- Receive a follow up call to ensure suggestions have been helpful
- Perfect for the Do-It-Yourself business owner that needs a minimal guidance
Monthly Analysis Services
Need a deeper dive into Google Analytics? Gain a review of your dashboard and recommendations for your online business, blog, or start up strategy. $95/hr (min deposit depending on site size and complexity)
- All work details written for client convenience.
- Most work for small sites can be done from 3 hours/month to full-month work depending on data and methodlogy requested
- Perfect for sites and blogs with moderate traffic and specific needs such as database work, e-commerce , A/B testing analysis, and coding
- All clients receive a written analysis and review via Skype or phone
- A/B and Multivariate testing available
- Webpage content and coding revisions available
- E-commerce set up and profitability analysis available
- Paid search campaign management available
- Marketing research via Marketing Sherpa Pro is available
Managed Marketing Package
This package includes additional vendor services. The campaign is project-managed analytics, for firms with high traffic volume,
and budgeted for $1000/month and higher. Contract and specialty projects considered.
Call today for more information.
The Zimana Mission
To provide quality analysis and solutions that increases the opportunity for our clients to achieve profitable results from their online campaigns.
The Zimana Values
Straightforward analysis that minimizes a negative web experience and maximizes the value of available information, encourages continuous learning, and fun.